Online vs Online and Block Day Option
Two options for completing the 2020 Short Course
- 1. Online Only Option
- Participants review the course material Online and there is no face-face interaction with lecturers or course coordinators.
- Two courses available in March and August
- 2. Online and Block Day Option
- Participants review the course material Plus attend a Block Day held in Melbourne, Australia where participants will be presented with case studies, investigation sessions and simulations.
- Block Day: Saturday 14 November 2020
Please click below to see the Course Objectives
Why Participate in the Course?
Many Clinicians caring for surgical patients are challenged by the growing complexity of these patients, particularly their perioperative management.
Pre-admission clinics are responding, and perioperative medicine is becoming an emerging field.
This course will address deficiencies in this area.
This course will be conducted by Monash University (Central Clinical School - Alfred Hospital), in conjunction with the Alfred Hospital's Department of Anaesthesia and Perioperative Medicine.
Anyone who is interested in Perioperative Medicine with minimum MBBS can register for this course.
However we recommend participation is best suited for the following specialities
- Pain Specialists
- Emergency Physicians
- General Practitioners
Ask a question
Please click below to contact the Course Administrator